Efficient Problem Solving
Grobstein Teeple provides specialized consulting in the areas of insolvency and restructuring, forensic technology and accounting, fraud investigation, litigation support, receiverships, business management, and back office accounting.
Complex financial issues arise in small and large cases. Our team of professionals and case administrators apply high-level technical capabilities and thoughtful approaches to your case. A partner is actively involved in each case with a well-trained team to ensure the most effective and efficient approach to problem solving.
Our team comes from one of the largest national accounting and consulting firms in the country. We provide the same skills and capabilities as a larger firm, but with greater flexibility, superior client care, better efficiency, and lower costs.
Our professionals don’t only demonstrate their skills behind their desks. The GT team actively participates in organizations and functions that enhance our skills and allow us to educate others. We speak on panels, attend educational seminars related to our disciplines, write articles, and are members of boards in the community. We believe strongly that in order to be a well-rounded professional, one cannot just work. Rather, each individual must demonstrate leadership that is respected throughout the profession. The following is a sampling of what we do:
- Past President of the Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
- Past President of the California Receivers Forum
- Treasurer and Board Member of the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum
- Treasurer of the International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- Board Member of the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum
- Co-chair of the California Bankruptcy Forum Conference
Giving back – both in time and financial support – is extremely important to our firm. We demonstrate this throughout the year by actively participating in community charities and non-profit organizations that benefit our communities. The following are some of the organizations our team is involved in:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Heart of Los Angeles Youth (HOLA)
- Bet Tzedek
- Learning About Multimedia Project (LAMP)
- Western Youth Services
- Orange County Bar Foundation Society of Fellows
- British American Business Council (BABC) of Orange County